Azure Data Engineer
View the job description and click on Apply button.
As a Consultant at Data Solutions & Management (Dasolma), you will be working on projects to develop technology solutions for a variety of clients in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Higher Education.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will join our growing Azure Data and Analytics practice. We are looking for a Data Engineer to collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data to Azure in support of Client business decisions. You will help design and build data pipelines, data streams, and data service APIs on Azure which drive data driven end-user information portals and insight tools. You will be a critical part of the data supply chain, ensuring that our clients can access and manipulate data for routine and ad hoc analysis to drive business outcomes using Advanced Analytics at terabyte size data scale. You will analyse the business, functional, and technical issues in order to successfully implement innovative BI solutions on Azure. You will be integral to the design, development, and delivery of all modern BI solutions on Azure for our clients.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience with data pipelining into Azure.
- Experience with one or more languages: Python & Pyspark, T-SQL, SparkR & R, Scala.
- Experience with code deployment in Azure Databricks environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Experience working with Azure data integration techniques & self-service data preparation.
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models and pipelines.
- Experience in requirements analysis, design and prototyping.
- Experience deploying modern data solutions leveraging components like Azure functions, Azure Data Factory, Data Flows, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Streaming Analytics and more.
- 1+ years of experience with Azure SQL, Azure Synapse and other Cloud Data Services.
- 1+ years of experience with version control and DevOps or DataOps.
- 2+ years programming with SQL, Python, Scala or R.
- 2+ years developing, deploying, and testing data pipelines in Azure.
- 2+ years of data engineering with Hadoop, Spark, Databricks, SSIS or other data integration tool.
- 3+ years of working experience with SQL Server, data warehousing and data analytics projects.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure Data Factory and Informatica.
- 3+ years of experience in Python, Scala, or Java.
- 3+ years of experience data engineering in Azure.
- Microsoft Data Engineer Associate certification.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Above market compensation.
- Paid training certification.